Thursday, November 12, 2009

News 11-12-09



BUUNDHIL LOOKING FOR METAL: While I was away from the game, apparently some cool new engineering recipes were added to the trainer in Dalaran. I am very interested in building a Wormhole Generator: Northrend, and as such need some Titanium bars. Not Titansteel, just regular Titanium. I can gather it myself, but it will take some time, so if anyone has any extra, I won't hate you for giving/selling it.


RP EVENT: The Knights of Menethil - an Alliance, Death-Knight-exclusive guild - is celebrating its one year anniversary tomorrow, Friday 11/13. The celebration begins with a Death Knight parade beginning at Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands and ending at the entrance to Stormwind. The parade begins at 6:30 pm and all Death Knights (and only Death Knights) are welcome in the parade, though other non-DKs are welcome to watch. The celebration will continue at Stormwind.

RP EVENT: The Fellowship of the Light is holding a Liturgy of The Light this Sunday at 6 pm in the Hall of Lights in the Exodar.

How to make crappy music videos in Northrend:



You'd think if you were in the middle of a blizzard, you'd put on some freaking pants.



As you may have noticed, I added quite a few links to the sidebar under "Other Moon Guard Blogs." I found most on a thread on the official MG forums. Some are OOC, some are IC, and some have a little of both. The fact that they're up there isn't a commentary on what I see as their worth. They're up there simply because they have something significant to do with Moon Guard and they all were updated fairly recently. If anyone knows of a site they want on the list, let me know.

1 comment: